Monday 31 January 2022

Comedy: More

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


I have weird fetishes certain stuff make  my penis go up and ready to fire.
Thats what we call a dick erected!

Also I reached level where I AM SEX ADDICT
I COULD DO EVERYTHING FOR SEX
I AM STARVING TO FUCK
I WOULD FUCK JESUS
I WOULD FUCK MY MOM
MY DOG
MY GRANDMA
I WOULD FUCK GOD
Do you think is there any limit?
YAAY, NOT GAY!

They say "Antarctica is the largest desert in the world."
So does the child molester dick if I need to be speicific.

Some people say "85% of plant life is found in the ocean."
But the other 15% is in my dick and I already aborted bunch of babies. I say "Cancelled bunch of people".
SPOILER ALERT: By using the toilet flush!

Science  says "The cosmos contains approximately 100-200 billion galaxies."
Check out the dick  research dumb  cunts ", your testicles make several million sperm per day — about 1,500 per second, release anywhere from 20 to 300 million sperm."

Let me be honest just for now..
I HATE GAYS
I HATE LESBIANS
Recently I found out my friends get to bang each other more often  and  I am jealous from not getting offers.

Tell the jews uncle Adolf Likes them thats why
A lot of them were dying it was a gang bang scene. All of them were participating in a horror movie.

When my dick is up, its ready for child molesting.

Hitler was celebrating birthday + namesday thats why Jews were kill. When you are rich like illuminati you get to kill poor people.
Which means my dick is full of semen and some poor and rich fucks are refusing to swallow it.
I mean kids!

I don't know about myself but kids and molesting sounds fun. If they are orphans you get to be their parent and partner at the same time, HOW COOL IS THAT????

I hate people... I hate their vacant empty faces, I hate their opinions lifes. So recently I had a chance to go to a jew doctor in a wheelchair.
She was amazing... so far she was 5 years old and like old Bill Cosby story she was staring my cock and I was forcing her.
AND SORRY YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME
...
SHE IS MY WIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...