Saturday 22 January 2022

Comedy: CoN

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag 

Really a con?
That far!
It deserves respect!

Hey girls, if you are over 30s or 40s...
You should pay the whole thing, you take the bill!
OBNOXIOUS CAR CHASED  CUNT.

I have a solution IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF ABUSIVE
JUST BECOME THE ABUSER
EASY
SET AND GO

IF you forget something
"Love yourself"
"Self Love"
"Levels in transformation"
FUCK YOU ..
SELF LOATHING
FUCKS
I ONCE  TRIED PRACTICING SELF-LOVE
IT WENT WITH  TRYING TO FORCE MYSELF  IN SUICIDE!

Oh boy can you fuck me right in the face...
I HATE MYSELF
I AM HORRIBLE FRIEND
HORRIBLE TEMPER
HORRIBLE IN RELATIONSHIP

I watched  Hogwarts 2022 oh boy
Oh men
Its dumb as cock in cock CAROUSEL!

I am definetly not gay..
BUT SURPRISINGLY  ENOUGH I HAD RECENTLY ENCOUNTER WITH GAY DUDE
HE TRIED TO DO SPARK ATTRACTION + SEDUCTION.

The dumb language teacher with sayings
"Stop being late"
"Reepeat"
"Oh wow how you organize groups you know who to take or who to not take."
Wow wait
FUCK YOU
HOPE YOU DIE FROM AIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...