Sunday 26 December 2021

I Am Sorry

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I AM REALLY SORRY, WE LIVE IN GENERATION WHERE  EVERYBODY IS OFFENDED and get offended If I habe offended  someone I am really sorry. Lools like you need to pay for the new DRY BAR APP
SO AWFUL IDEA
COME ON REALLY
YOUTUBE NEEDS MONEY
NOW DRY BAR
WHATS NEXT "I CAN'T AFFORD OWNING A DICK?"

Wooxie
Pooxie
Fiixiie

Bobsy-topsie-whoopsie
Bobo trap lets be honest
Norm is death, finnaly one guy to go this guy was full on retard. Artie lange funny, Howard Stern  funny,but this guy Norm fuck him.
There bunch of comedians  which I DON'T LIKE
AND I WANT EM DEATH.

I am just saying, I am suicidal locked in the hall.... this text is from the past so be viligiant. If not one day you could be the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...