Wednesday 9 June 2021

Comedy: Hell (Red)

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I have a new hobby... I stare at women... THATS RIGHT I AM A PATHETIC LOSER


THE BIG THING
WE HAVE
GRADUATION
...
AFTER PARTY AND THEN LIFE
FUCKED UP
SCREW UP
AWFUL LIFE

Women are meat for fucking
Walking east infection
Come on stop putting them on pedestal and idealizing them.
STOP IT
YOU WANT TIME TO FUCK
OR TIME TO MENTAL MASTURBATE WITH GENERAL RESOURCE STARE.

The count is 150 bodies been recovered from Everest, reminds me for my nation genocide.
When I finish.. cum in the toilet

I am finding out stuff, I am like a rapost who learning life style.
Looks like its not good idea to give candy to under age kids...
Its just it isn't

It really disgust me single minded fucks
Bold
Small and broke
Oh men fuck you.

I have been to a prostitite, its what I call lifestyle and hygienic at highest levels.

I am looking forward into stuff to do in the near future, people with small brain annoy the crap out of me. They are morons abd those fuckers need to be put down.

Have you seen the RadioMan, I am not talking about the Larry The Cable guy who sucks as comedian or Ron White whose comedy is a sum of chill out alcoholic goose, I am not going as forward as Jeff Foxworthy who sucks also, no red pills. Just this guy... what amazes me he has become rich + he is plenty of movies.

Definetly Chris Farley eats the cake and Adam Sandler is just one small midget who needs to die.
Yup death... you die you fucking pathetic loser..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...