Sunday 23 May 2021

Comedy: (Red) And It

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I can't lie... I have jokes
An actor 30 years after she gets back on stage and she has a talent?
Yeah right talent takes break.

Most people are morons on giving advice about girls, I just had advice from a person about how to get girls and self-improvement he gave me literature about Don Juan, Power of Silence, The Eagles Gift.
All of them have nothing to do with topic.

I started reading a book "Before you shoot yourself, read this book",page 137 apso so far my opinion is that this book is when bible you combine it with spirtuality esoterical style.

I hate "sayings",which we keep passing on like pathetic little losers.
Faggot with cheesecake, it gets funny when the faggot dies... (Circus... COME ON SWALLOW... COME ON SWALLOW IT...
DO SOMETHING WHICH EARLY ON YOUR MOM WAS EARLY ON SUPPOSSED TO DO...
CIRCUS VOICE)

Almighty then, yeah guys I did my homework. I checked out the sex graph and you like
Rapeplay
Sumbitting
Bondage
Fuck me right in the ass but school never taught us about this.
Fuck school also
Women are not creatires which you need yo be gentle, "Nice To Meet you" = Another word for bye and I don't want to see you.
"We have friendship, you are special" words after words of not wanting to have sexual intercourse with you.

Guys I am staring at your blank faces and still don't get it whats with stare and stalk mode om the street. You either stare like a egg in a basket at women or you stalk them and pretend that you both know each other ahd she loves you.
Oh men this makes me gut sick.

Women are not exotic animals
Its a just a canvas which dick paints + dick is enough respect for women and sorry for if I have offended you. You got holes, you got roles bitches.

Living in me, me, me me... GENERATION
FUCK YOU
FOMOS

She just saves her couchie for better men,not for losers like you.

I am huge masturbator... I am fucking huge one... I am that level of a person who just faps and overthinks. Yeah analysis paralysis.

Did you checked out Trump has been banned from facebook. Thats how we uphold a dick!

People don't play games with me, because I am too annoying, too awful as person in games.
I just distract, cheat and win!

Fuck loyalty... fuck it... nature goes with fuck and leave.
So does you DUMB FUCKING MAGGOTS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...