Monday 10 May 2021

Comedy: I Have

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


We are living in generations of wankers, what happen with real man?
I know locked down in pussy basement!

What makes Obama... idiot is when I think about big black dicks, dead kids and definetly psychyatric ward rape vest. I hope I did well the list, fuck off.

Fuck people who hate me or don't like me
IDIIIOTS
IDIOOOTS
FUCK OFF
BAFOOONS


My favourite style or version of comedy is when John Pinette imitates Chinese guy and says "You go now, you go now
... one hour... one hour... you go... you leave" while pointing into the watch.

John Pinette, John Candy both people are dead... we lose valuable assets and at the end on our plates we are left with gorillas which are useless like a blanket with a semen.

I contemplate suicidal thoughts... I contemplate it..
If you start to get to know me see my life figure out every chaos iny life with what you are left with is nothingness, I have losed my value.

Comedians do not have right to have feelings on jokes...
Its just a joke
Fuck off

Here is some truth you could type a lot of essays... got amazing blog but this doesn't get you pussy, DORKS.

Single moms damaged goods, women with short hair damaged avoid her too at all cost.

Have you heard about those dorks who practice no fap and semen rention shit?
And being some kinda health nuts, oh men I want to kill em...
Stop doing such stuff you silly gooses.

Its fun to watch those dorks who look for the
SPECIAL GIRL
NO SINS
VIRGIN
PURE

and even out there
There are guys who think they have the great goods of woman. Oh men if she is hot its just your turn.
If she is ugly nobody wants her
Fat the sane story here but with add up she is control freak + desparate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...